Enter your email address to be notified when hotels are open for booking.
* Important * OnPeak is the official designated housing bureau for the events and the only authorized vendor to contact you directly regarding hotel reservations. Please be advised there are third party companies soliciting and promoting low hotel rates for this event. DO NOT provide these companies with any personal or credit card information. They are not affiliated with the event and there is no guarantee your reservation will be made. If you are contacted by any other company claiming to represent the events or UBM, please notify us immediately.
More than 1,600 parking spots are available near the event venue. Parking information for the two convention center (indoor) parking lots can be found on the Palais des Congrès Maps and Directions page.
For additional parking options close to the convention center, refer to this helpful map, Parking Lots in Old Montréal and nearby.
Maps of main driving directions for the Palais des congrès. These links will lead you to suggested driving directions on Google Maps, which you can further personalize by specifying your starting location.
- From Trudeau-Montréal international airport (Highway 20, eastbound)
- From Highway 20, westbound
- From Highway 10 (Eastern Townships)
- From Highway 40, eastbound
- From Highway 40, westbound
- From Laurentian Autoroute (Highway 15)
- From Highway 13
For more information please visit the Palais' official website.
Exterior access: the main entrance is at 1001 Place Jean-Paul-Riopelle, Montréal, but there are also entrances on Viger, St. Urbain and St. Antoine streets.
The Palais des congrès de Montréal is part of the largest covered galeries network in the world. Click to see the map of the buildings connected to the network
By métro from: Lucien-L'Allier station (commuter train terminal from Dorion/Rigaud, Delson/Candiac and Blainville/St. Jérôme), take the orange line towards Montmorency. Stop at Place-d’Armes and follow the directions to the Palais des congrès.
From Gare Centrale (commuter train terminal from Mont-Saint-Hilaire and Deux-Montagnes and Via Rail trains), follow the directions to get to the Bonaventure métro station. Take the orange line towards Montmorency until Place-d’Armes.