THE FUTURE OF ROBOTICS AND AUTOMATION ALL UNDER ONE ROOF
Automation Technology Show (ATX), part of the Advanced Design & Manufacturing (ADM) Expo, focuses on new robotics and automation technology that can help you increase efficiencies, improve quality, or enhance your current workflow to advance your business capabilities to the next level. Find the latest achievements in:
- Smart plant design
- Robots and robot accessories
- Production machines and equipment
- Automation identification controls
- Motion Control
ATX offers forward-thinking, smart manufacturing advancements to increase efficiency and reduce waste – all while saving you time and money!
The ADM Expo brings the region's leading advanced manufacturing brands–PACKEX, Expoplast, Automation Technology Expo (ATX), Design & Manufacturing, and Powder & Bulk Solids (PBS)–together for one ground-breaking event, offering you more exposure and lead opportunities to expand your business.
Admission is Free for Qualified Individuals!
Meet the Top Leaders in the Field of Automation and Robotics
Renowned exhibitors from leading companies in the field of automation and robotics present their latest innovations. Discover companies whose technologies, processes, and services will help you create efficiency and reduce time, waste, and costs.
- Sew Eurodrive – A world leader in drive technology and a pioneer in drive-based automation
- FESTO – An engineering-driven company, producing and selling pneumatic and electrical control and drive technology for factory or process automation
- Flexlink – A leading conveyor manufacturer offering automated conveyor systems, flexible conveyor equipment, and aluminum and stainless-steel conveyors
- ABB Canada – A pioneering technology leader that been at the forefront in innovating digitally connected and enabled industrial equipment and systems
- Beckhoff Automation – A worldwide technology innovator delivering open automation systems based on PC Control technology, covering products such as Industrial PCs, I/O and Fieldbus Components, Drive Technology, and automation software
Who Should Attend ATX Montréal?
This show is intended for advanced manufacturing professionals seeking to modernize their operations, discover new technologies and solutions, and gain a broader insight into the latest news and products in the automation industry. You will have the opportunity to interact with attendees in similar roles such as:
- Automation and assembly engineers
- Project engineers
- Application engineers
- Design engineers
- Senior executives
- Production managers
- Research and development experts
- Operating managers
- Experts in quality control
Join Your Peers And Register Today!
Explore New Learning Experiences that Will Lead to New Levels of Success
Explore every facet of the robotics and automation industry at Center Stage and network with renowned peers and exhibitors to learn about the latest developments that can help streamline your operations while increasing production. ATX Montréal is your opportunity to discuss key industry trends, acquire best practices, and listen to the insightful leaders in automation and robotics on site.
Think Beyond Automation: Visit All Five Shows
Walk one floor that covers the full spectrum of the advanced design and manufacturing industry, and your Expo Pass gives you access to all of it. After having explored ATX Montréal, visit the four other shows taking place at the same location and meet over 3,000 industry peers and over 250 suppliers who want to partner with companies that innovate in the field of automation and robotics. These correlated shows focus on packaging, plastics, design and manufacturing, and granular solid materials. Find out how these companies can showcase your projects. Increase your competitive edge—register now!