FIND TOMORROW'S SOLUTIONS FOR TODAY'S DESIGN ENGINEERING PROJECTS
Welcome to Design & Manufacturing Montréal
Access the world's largest array of advanced design and manufacturing technologies that span virtually every industry at Design & Manufacturing Montréal Show. Whether you are in the pharmaceutical, food, or packaging industry, you'll find innovative solutions to help you operate in a more efficient and cost-effective manner. Discover the latest advances in:
- 3D Printing
- Rapid Prototyping
- CAD/CAM Software
- Outsourced Design and Manufacturing Services
- Materials and Coatings
Streamline operations and improve the quality of your products while reducing costs.
Admission is Free for Qualified Individuals!
Meet Top-Of-The-Line Industry Leaders in the Field of Design & Manufacturing
Renowned exhibitors from leading companies in the industry present their latest innovations. Find companies whose technologies, processes and services will help you increase efficiency and reductions in time, waste, and costs.
- Stratasys Direct Mfg – Delivers manufacturing services committed to delivering the best parts on the market and ensuring complete process controls
- SolidXperts – A provider of 3D design, validation, data management, documentation, and 3D printing solutions
- Cimetrix Solutions – Offers professional grade 3D Printers, 3D Printing Services, Rapid Prototyping Services, and 3D Laser Scanning services
- Creaform – An industry leader in delivering portable 3D measurement technologies, including 3D Laser Scanners, a Portable CMM, and a photogrammetry system
- Trotec Laser – An international manufacturer of advanced laser technology for laser cutting, laser engraving, and laser marking
Who Should Attend Design & Manufacturing Montréal?
This Design & Manufacturing Show is intended for industry professionals who want to modernize their operations, find new technologies and solutions, and gain deeper insights into the latest news and products in the industry. Meet and interact with attendees in such roles as:
- Design Engineer
- System Design Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Senior Executives
- Production Manager
- Research & Development Experts
- Experts in Quality Control
- IT Specialists
Join Your Peers And Register Today!
New Learning Experiences Lead Can Achieve New Levels of Success
Meet prominent industry leaders and gain valuable insight about design and manufacturing at Center Stage. Discover innovative solutions for streamlining operations and increasing production. Design and Manufacturing Montréal offers an opportunity to discuss key industry trends, learn best practices, and hear from thought leaders on the ground.
Think Beyond Design: Visit All Five Co-Located Shows
Your Expo Pass gives you access to all five shows so you can experience first-hand important breakthrough ideas and solutions to help you improve business practices and save money. Explore forward-thinking solutions at Design & Manufacturing Montréal, and visit ATX, PBS, PACKEX, and ExpoPlast taking place at the same location to meet with over 3,000 industry peers and over 250 suppliers seeking to partner with companies that innovate in the field of design and manufacturing. These correlated presentations focus on packaging, plastics, automation and robotics, and granular solid materials. Find out how these companies can showcase your projects. Increase your competitive edge—register now!