REVEAL NEW POSSIBILITIES. STAY ONE STEP AHEAD. REDEFINE YOUR FUTURE.
PACKEX, part of the Advanced Design & Manufacturing (ADM) Expo, connects design engineers, executives, and other industry professionals with the latest technologies and processes to streamline business practices and enhance packaging solutions.
PACKEX is Montréal's largest, most comprehensive packaging event, which includes:
- Techniques in materials
- Digital printing
- Flexible packaging
- Print and apply labelers
- Blister packaging
- Smart technology
- Package design
- Food packaging
- Labels and labeling
- Bags, bottles, and pouches
Whatever your focus, explore new packaging innovations to get your projects to market while saving time and money.
The ADM Expo brings the region's leading advanced manufacturing brands–PACKEX, Expoplast, Automation Technology Expo (ATX), Design & Manufacturing, and Powder & Bulk Solids (PBS)–together for one ground-breaking event, offering you more exposure and lead opportunities to expand your business.
Meet the Leaders of the Packaging Industry
Meet renowned exhibitors from leading companies in the packaging industry as they present their latest breakthroughs in packaging technology. Find companies that offer forward-thinking processes and services that can help you improve quality and reduce time, waste, and costs.
- VC999 Canada – This Swiss company offers comprehensive vacuum packaging solutions for all kinds of applications
- Multivac Canada – One of the leading providers worldwide of packaging solutions for food, life science, and & healthcare products as well as industrial items
- Reiser Canada – A leading supplier of processing and packaging equipment solutions for the sausage, meat, poultry, seafood, prepared food, bakery, and cheese industries
- Storcan – Creates innovative solutions for your production, bottling, food process, and packaging lines
- Fanuc Canada – A global leader in automation for manufacturing, providing industry-leading CNC systems, robotics, and factory automation for the aerospace, automotive, medical, and metal fabrication industries
Who Should Attend PACKEX Montréal?
PACKEX offers the latest industry innovations for advanced manufacturing professionals seeking to upgrade operations, source new technologies and solutions, and get an insider's look at the latest industry news and products. You will have the opportunity to interact with attendees in similar roles such as:
- Packaging Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Executive Manager
- Plant Engineer/Operations Maintenance
- Packaging Designer
- Research & Development
- Quality Control
Explore New Learning Opportunities Leading to Advanced Levels of Success
Glean valuable information at Center Stage and mingle with renowned peers and exhibitors in the field of Packaging Solutions to find solutions for streamlining operations and increasing production. PACKEX Montréal invites you to discuss key trends and learn best practices while hearing first-hand from thought leaders about the latest industry developments and breakthroughs.
Think Beyond Packaging: Visit the Five Shows
Your Expo Pass gives you access to all five shows at the Advanced Design & Manufacturing Expo. Experience all of the revolutionary ideas and solutions presented at PACKEX, ATX, D&M, PBS, and Expoplast to meet over 3,000 industry peers and over 250 suppliers to learn about innovations in the fields of packaging manufacturing, automation and robotics, design and manufacturing, processing technologies, and plastics, and discover how these companies can showcase your products. Increase your competitive edge.