ATTEND THE ONLY DEDICATED EVENT IN THE REGION FOR PROCESSING ENGINEERS
Powder & Bulk Solids (PBS) Montréal, part of the Advanced Design & Manufacturing (ADM) Expo, gives processing professionals the opportunity to share their challenges and solutions in person. Connect with design engineers, executives, and other industry leaders with the latest technologies and innovations to enhance operations and streamline efficiency. PBS Montréal allows you to find the latest in:
- Dust removal
- Pneumatic conveying
- Stirrers and mixers
- Material transport
- Powder technology
- Valves, dryers, and feeders
Improve the quality of your products. Eliminate costly mistakes. Maximize productivity and profits.
The ADM Expo brings the region's leading advanced manufacturing brands–PACKEX, Expoplast, Automation Technology Expo (ATX), Design & Manufacturing, and Powder & Bulk Solids (PBS)–together for one ground-breaking event, offering you more exposure and lead opportunities to expand your business.
See the Latest Exhibitors in the Field of Processing Technology
Renowned exhibitors from leading companies in the processing industry present their latest innovations. Discover companies whose technologies, processes, and services will help you make efficiency gains and reduce time, waste, and costs.
- Jenike & Johanson – A bulk material engineering firm specializing in powder and bulk solids storage, handling, pneumatic conveying, and processing
- Clemex Technologies Inc. – Provides professional image analysis software and systems for quality control, research, and clinical labs seeking to optimize their analysis process
- Firing Industries LTD. – A process equipment supplier that specializes in consulting with clients to select and supply technically complex processing machinery
- IEP Technologies – The worldwide leader in preventing explosions from devastating the process industries
- Fike Corp. – A global supplier of solutions that protect people and critical assets from dangers such as fire, explosion, and over-pressurization
Who Should Attend PBS Montréal?
This PBS Show is intended for manufacturing professionals who want to modernize their operations, explore new technologies and solutions, and gain valuable insights into the latest news and products in the powder and bulk solids industry. Learn more about such topics as combustible dust hazard identification, pneumatic conveying, and material handling, and meet and interact with the following types of industry leaders:
- Process engineers
- Design engineers
- Senior executives
- Factory managers
- Research and development experts
- Operating managers
- Quality assurance experts
Explore New Learning Experiences Leading to New Levels of Success
Acquire valuable information at Center Stage and mingle with renowned peers and exhibitors in the field of Powder & Bulk Solids and discover unique ways methods for dust collection and material handling. The PBS Montréal Show invites you to discuss key trends and learn best practices while hearing first-hand from thought leaders about the latest industry developments and breakthroughs.
Think Beyond the Transformation: Visit All Five Shows
Your Expo Pass gives you access to all five shows at the Advanced Design & Manufacturing Expo so that you can experience all of the revolutionary ideas and solutions presented at each one. Make sure to visit ATX, D&M, PACKEX, and ExpoPlast after exploring PBS Montréal to meet over 3,000 industry peers and over 250 suppliers to learn about innovations in the fields of automation and robotics, design and manufacturing, packaging technology, and plastics manufacturing, and discover how these companies can showcase your products. Increase your competitive edge.